About Early Childhood Week
The 3rd Annual Early Childhood Week, coming November 18 to 24, 2018, will be an opportunity to stimulate thought and conversation about the development of babies and young children from the perinatal period to preschool, highlight local and regional support initiatives, and engage community groups, the business world, elected officials and society as a whole.
Early Childhood Week is part of the “Hand in Hand for the Little Ones” movement, which brings together a wide range of stakeholders to embrace a common cause: the well-being of the next generation.
The week will be jam-packed with activities and events of all kinds throughout the province. Be sure to check them out!
Prioritize the development of babies and young children, from the womb through toddlerhood, across Quebec society.
- Provide information about health and well-being in early childhood.
- Raise awareness at every level of society about the benefits and outcomes of taking collective action in the early years of a child’s life.
- Engage people at every level of society and emphasize the importance of early intervention.
- Shine the spotlight on achievements by various stakeholders in nurturing the development of babies and toddlers.
Our ambassadors will be announced shortly.
- Lucie Champagne, Strategic Advisor, Association québécoise des centres de la petite enfance
- Isabelle Lizée, Executive Director, Carrefour action municipale et famille